Yellow King is one of the SG-Fish liquid Fish Medicine series consisting of Acryflavine HCl and liquid fish salt.
Useful for white spot disease, velvet disease, fungus in fish, nitrate-ammonia poisoning, swim bladder disease (reverse swimming), and many more.
Advantages & differences with other fish medicine:
1. Dosage of SG-Fish Liquid Drugs is an international dose, which has been tested for safety and effectiveness.
2. Special blend formula, which already has the benefits of Liquid Fish Salt. It contains minerals such as sodium, calcium, and magnesium, which increase the healing ability of fish.
3.The type of liquid medicine bottle is elegant and practical, so that the administration of medicine becomes fast and clean. Free from smudged or discolored hands.
How to use
It is very easy. For all types of liquid medicine, SG-Fish is 1 (one) to 3 (three) drops per liter of water.
Can it be mixed with other SG Fish liquid medicine series?
Yes, you can mix it.
One of the advantages of these 4 packs is their ability to complement each other, thus providing better benefits for the fish.
Also, by mixing 2 or more drugs, you can get a new color effect, which is pleasing to the eye. Make your aquarium, solitary, and farm unique & exclusive.
Creating admiration for anyone who looks at it.
Things that need to be considered:
1. Shake well before use.
2. Liquid fish medicine groups primarily kills bacterial germs, but can also kill good bacteria, which break down nitrates & ammonia (poisons in water), as well as killing aquatic plants / other small aquatic animals. So avoid giving this drug in your main pond / aquarium.
3. These packs of liquid medicine can contaminate the color of the aquarium / solitary. So it's a good idea to use the drug in a special and separate aquarium / solitary (hospital tank).
4. Avoid the drug from direct sunlight.